बुधवार, ५ मे, २०२१

Rain or Shine.


Once upon a time in head office, (Ward) was our meeting for office matters and once in it, there was an introduction to Paresh. After the meeting, Paresh spoke to me. Shekhar, I Leaves to You Malad Highway from my vehicle. I'm going to be from there. I do not have a good introduction to a Paresh in that time. In the Branch to the head office or head office to home. When Paresh was with me. If there is any doubt in the work then my first phone to call to Paresh and is still there. One of them is that when we present the subject before him, the first subject is presenting the topic while he is presenting the subject and he gives the correct answer. So, not just in the case, but what is something to say, I share with him. In fact, it is less as much as you write as a friend about him. There is a lot of that, a sincere friend's friend. But till today, I got a very many friendly circle but it is very special with the executive. This is what I wrote about him, that we just met in the evening, and we would like to meet up in the evening and we want to leave. He was 11.15 to take his vehicle and then he went to my home for drop to me and then went to his home.I don't want to describe my friendship with him in such words. But it gave way to my emotions. Wildwhile to me that always lives a happy environment in his life. Life is all about, enjoy every golden movements.

Thanks Parya.. !!

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा